Saturday, March 22, 2014


Round 2
This round was a was a little harder. I  was tired, more than usual for the first part of the week. I still kept on walking and running . Sometimes  its all you can do to get up and battle it out, but one thing I've learned in my journey is, sometimes you just don't think about what you are about to do. The more you argue with yourself or try and convince yourself  that you really don't need to do what you have set out to do. The easier life is right. I can wake up every morning and get some fresh air, or lay there with this crap in my body. So I choose to fight it out. I don't want to do another round of chemo, but it's what I'm going to do to keep going. Stop making excuses, just go out and do what you plan to do without contemplating the goal you have set out to accomplish for that day. Don't let the negativity take over.Thanks to wonderful family, friends, and acquaintances for you amazing love and support. I consider you all friends!


In these pictures from left to right: Elena (sister-in law), Jenny(sister), Alison, Kathy(sister) and Grandma Brower(mom). They came down and sat with her during treatment. We have the best cheerleaders at the cancer clinic.



Cheers for going to our chemo treatment! ! NOT!! Says no one ever!!! Yuk! Sarcastic cheers! :)
We were doing a  sarcastic cheer, ha fooled ya all!
Chemotherapy is administered byIV into a special port in the chest. We have one more treatment before preparation for a bone marrow transplant.I keep the port accessed all week long for night infusions for hydration it sucks, cause it sticks out pretty far and you can't hide it that well with clothing, and it hurts when people hug you really tight. We made it out to a wedding on Friday and rollerderby on Saturday! I feel truly strengthened by the Lord and everyone's prayers and love. I am emotional, really I am, so if you ask how I'm doing and I just start to cry don't take it as I'm doing awful, just take  it as I am going to cry about it today!   But it's all good!








3 comments:

  1. No words, except, I love you. You got this Ali!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure miss seeing you everyday at the gym. You look great .your an Inspiration to all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda like this group of ladies! I haven't seen you all in far too long! Ali, you were the one I saw most recently at Zion...almost 5 years ago?! Crazy! Love you oh so much! I sure hope that we are in Idaho Falls when you do a run. You are super woman and I always have looked up to you and Desi. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete