Friday, March 14, 2014


New Hairstyle!!

You may ask why are we cutting her hair? Well many people know that cancer treatment causes hair loss. So when you hair starts falling out in clump verrrry slowly it really sucks. Watching your hair fall out day by day is a constant reminder of your sickness and it gets everywhere. As you can see going bald is not easy but its a family event. I am humbled by my wife's constant courage. She is still the prettiest lady I've every met!!!



Finishing touches:
The finish product looks like this:


Us together:
This is our second time at cancer treatment. Each time I love how she glows! She radiates strength and courage. I think this picture captures a bit of what I see everyday.

8 comments:

  1. Oh Ali, here you go again. I appreciate you letting us all have a glimpse. Praying for you in this. Love and hugs. kel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just don't know what to say but that my prayers are with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys inspire many others to focus on the important things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Viewing this post feels like an intimate window into a stinky real-life moment, but you came through with a smile on your face, thanks for sharing and showing me how to face adversity with dignity.
    It seems like Desi is the only family member brave enough to get an "Ali-do", or maybe Ali is the only one brave enough to let Desi do her hair? Either way, not many couples can sport matching hairdo's, and get away with it... you both look great! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm inspired!! My prayers are with your family and I love the display of love you can really tell this is TRUE love!! Be blessed as you are already a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brings tears to my eyes! The vulnerability shown while getting your hair cut is beautiful. And your amazing strength and courage! I love you and your family. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ali you are so amazing!!!!! You inspire me to keep going no matter what battles we face! God bless you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete