Saturday, November 15, 2014

Update on Miles

Hi, this is Cathy (Ali's Sis)--

What an amazing group of friends and family who have tracked miles over the past several months.  So far we have collected 58,356 miles for Ali through out this year.  We hope you find yourself in better health for the miles you have logged.  

As you can tell from Ali's last post, she is recovering, but it is hard.  She was very honest about the emotional roller-coaster she has been through.  I appreciate her honesty and love her even more for sharing her feelings.

How thankful I am to have a Father in Heaven who answers prayers.  Who gives us strength, who can give strength to others when we ask for them to be strengthened. I struggle with what to say, so I just leave a picture of something that hangs in my house and helps me get through.



Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who follow Ali's blog!   A big thank you from our family to all of you who have prayed and supported and blessed her and her family!    How thankful I am to have her as my sister.


No comments:

Post a Comment